Amalie Refrigerant/Compressor Oil (Mineral) 46
Amalie Refrigerator/Compressor Oils (Mineral) are recommended for use in industrial
refrigeration compressors operating on ammonia, propane, and many Freon (CFC)-type refrigerants.
Amalie Refrigerator/Compressor Oils (Mineral) are not suitable for use with HFC refrigerants. These
refrigerator/Compressor Oils are formulated to provide outstanding oxidation and rust inhibition, and
to minimize any tendency for foaming. Amalie Refrigerator/Compressor Oils (Mineral) are suitable
for use with R-12, R-22, R-502 (CFC/HCFC) refrigerants and ammonia. Amalie Refrigerator
Compressor Oils (Mineral) are formulated with highly refined naphthenic base oils to ensure excellent
These oils offer the following features:
• Low pour points and Freon floc points that prevent low temperature fluidity loss.
• Excellent oxidation stability which reduces oil thickening and deposit formation.
• Excellent lubricity which guards against wear of compressor parts.
• Outstanding viscosity/temperature characteristics.
• Excellent thermal stability minimizes formation of gum, varnish, and sludge.